If you’re anything like the designers we talked to, you love scribbling, sketching and going wild with your sharpies and paper.
Tired of handling single sheets of paper in self print quality? Single sheets get lost and you will likely meet with your client bringing crumpled paper.
Use a dedicated book to show that you take yourself seriously as a designer.
Use it to retain your ideas, mood / concept scribbles and color or textile presentation – while sipping on your latte.
Check the gallery for details – get a book that is lovingly thought through, just what you need:
light grids to support drawing
space for extensive documentation
dedicated space for material and ambience notes
moodboard to go crazy with materials, surfaces and colors
Take your sketching to the next level. With a real book you can carry around. The Interior Design Notebook – you will love it.
Philosophy (ars scribendi)
Writing and sketching,
• enables you to seperate concept from details.
• helps you untangle the messiness and concentrate on the big picture.
• makes you think more deeply, seeing things more clearly.
• helps us achieve new perspectives.
• is the best way to organize our thoughts.
is way faster than handling an app, face it.
Only a real book, made of paper,
• provides the haptic that you just can’t re-create on a smartphone or tablet.
• promotes interactivity and communication because you can feel it.
• The key is to capture as many thoughts as possible, and to spend as little time as possible organizing them.
That’s why we created our books.