This book is specially designed with the need of bloggers in mind.
We talked to bloggers to understand what they really need. To our surprise, quite a lot try to keep the time behind the screen as low as possible. They use non dedicated journals, notebooks and sheets to keep track of their ideas and drafts, some even take voice notes to ensure nothing gets lost.
While that might work for some, we were sure that creating a grid that reduces the organization effort to a minimum could result in a great tool.
The Blogger Notebook reminds you kindly of stuff „not to forget“, keeps you organized, is always on and there for you (as every book is) to receive and store all your ideas and drafts. The design doesn‘t get in your way but supports you – and helps to get it done.
The attending three pages that follow give you enough space to scribble your draft and ideas, including an author column for details, corrections or insertion markers.
Cover-Options can be found on this page. (opens in new window)
Philosophy (ars scribendi)
Writing and sketching,
• enables you to seperate concept from details.
• helps you untangle the messiness and concentrate on the big picture.
• makes you think more deeply, seeing things more clearly.
• helps us achieve new perspectives.
• is the best way to organize our thoughts.
is way faster than handling an app, face it.
Only a real book, made of paper,
• provides the haptic that you just can’t re-create on a smartphone or tablet.
• promotes interactivity and communication because you can feel it.
• The key is to capture as many thoughts as possible, and to spend as little time as possible organizing them.
That’s why we created our books.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]