Perfectly prepared blueprint with tons of options, so you can start working from scratch.
A storyboard is a basically series of thumbnails that show the breakdown of the video, illustrating the key scenes — how the setting will look, who will be present, and what actions will take place.
Check the gallery for details – get a book that is lovingly thought through, just what you need:
Storyboard layout with
structured info about the project, en detail
sketch areas (thumbnails)
space for scene/shot/action/dialogue and fx notes
Take your storyboarding to the next level. With a real book you can carry around. The Storyboards Notebook – you will love it.
Cover-Options can be found on this page. (opens in new window)
Philosophy (ars scribendi)
Writing and sketching,
• enables you to seperate concept from details.
• helps you untangle the messiness and concentrate on the big picture.
• makes you think more deeply, seeing things more clearly.
• helps us achieve new perspectives.
• is the best way to organize our thoughts.
is way faster than handling an app, face it.
Only a real book, made of paper,
• provides the haptic that you just can’t re-create on a smartphone or tablet.
• promotes interactivity and communication because you can feel it.
• The key is to capture as many thoughts as possible, and to spend as little time as possible organizing them.
That’s why we created our books.