Scribbling as a vehicle for architectural Ideas-In-the-Making.
We believe that scribbles are necessary for your profession. We know you think of it as sketches and diagrams, scribbles sound like doodles and no architect doodles, right?
You will get a lot of space for your drawings, structered info boxes for data, details and stuff like surface/materials ideas.
This is the graph paper version, featuring an exact 5 mm dashed-grid. Check the gallery – get a book that is lovingly thought through, just what you need.
Take your sketches to the next level and carry them around in a real book. No loose-leaf anymore. The Notebook Architects Classic Grid – you will love it.
Cover-Options can be found on this page. (opens in new window)
Philosophy (ars scribendi)
Writing and sketching,
• enables you to seperate concept from details.
• helps you untangle the messiness and concentrate on the big picture.
• makes you think more deeply, seeing things more clearly.
• helps us achieve new perspectives.
• is the best way to organize our thoughts.
is way faster than handling an app, face it.
Only a real book, made of paper,
• provides the haptic that you just can’t re-create on a smartphone or tablet.
• promotes interactivity and communication because you can feel it.
• The key is to capture as many thoughts as possible, and to spend as little time as possible organizing them.
That’s why we created our books.