Is there anyone alive who doesn’t get a kick out of ticking stuff off a list?
We love lists. There, we said it.
And it seems we’re not alone. People find information broken down into manageable snippets, much more appealing. In daily life, to do lists and shopping lists make us more organized, more efficient.
Lists are easy to scan for information… and we always know how much is left.
Check the gallery– get a book that is lovingly thought through – no need to draw lines before you can start, start it right away!
Take your list making and anti-procrastination to the next level. With a real book. The lists notebook List Junkies – you will love it.
Always remember: There is no scenario where you can’t incorporate a list 🙂
Cover-Options can be found on this page. (opens in new window)
Philosophy (ars scribendi)
Writing and sketching,
• enables you to seperate concept from details.
• helps you untangle the messiness and concentrate on the big picture.
• makes you think more deeply, seeing things more clearly.
• helps us achieve new perspectives.
• is the best way to organize our thoughts.
is way faster than handling an app, face it.
Only a real book, made of paper,
• provides the haptic that you just can’t re-create on a smartphone or tablet.
• promotes interactivity and communication because you can feel it.
• The key is to capture as many thoughts as possible, and to spend as little time as possible organizing them.
That’s why we created our books.