Great layouts are easy to scan for information, and work well for anti-procrastination.
We love books full of memos.
Unlike “List Junkies”, this book comes with a spread that features a full scribble page on the left side.
Use it for sketching stuff or space to go wild during a boring phone call. Up to you.
Check the gallery– get a book that is lovingly thought through – no need to draw lines before you can start …. start it right away!
Take your memos and anti-procrastination to the next level. With a real book. The Memos Memos Memos Notebook – you will love it.
Don’t forget: People who write remember more.
Philosophy (ars scribendi)
Writing and sketching,
• enables you to seperate concept from details.
• helps you untangle the messiness and concentrate on the big picture.
• makes you think more deeply, seeing things more clearly.
• helps us achieve new perspectives.
• is the best way to organize our thoughts.
is way faster than handling an app, face it.
Only a real book, made of paper,
• provides the haptic that you just can’t re-create on a smartphone or tablet.
• promotes interactivity and communication because you can feel it.
• The key is to capture as many thoughts as possible, and to spend as little time as possible organizing them.
That’s why we created our books.