Dotted graphs notebook. Graph paper revised.
Dotted graphs are a mixture between graph paper (which is sometimes hard on the exes and distracts) and dotted paper, which is not for everyone.
Dotted graph feel like a very light, not disturbing graph. Strong enough to guide you, but not splitting the page in lines and columns.
This book featues an exact 5 mm dashed-grid.
Besides, it’s fun scribbling on it. Writing is a way to organize our thoughts. And helps us untangle the messiness. You will love this grids notebook.
Want our design & mood but no fancy grid? We got you covered.
Philosophy (ars scribendi)
Writing and sketching,
• enables you to seperate concept from details.
• helps you untangle the messiness and concentrate on the big picture.
• makes you think more deeply, seeing things more clearly.
• helps us achieve new perspectives.
• is the best way to organize our thoughts.
is way faster than handling an app, face it.
Only a real book, made of paper,
• provides the haptic that you just can’t re-create on a smartphone or tablet.
• promotes interactivity and communication because you can feel it.
• The key is to capture as many thoughts as possible, and to spend as little time as possible organizing them.
That’s why we created our books.